Do I Qualify?
To qualify, your annual household income must fall at or below the limits stated within the 50% and 80% AMI brackets, with a minimum annual income of 24x the monthly rent. This landlord accepts rental vouchers.
What Will I Pay if I Qualify?
If your application is approved, you will pay the monthly rent stated below for your designated unit.
||Up to $1,806|
|1-Bedroom||Up to $1,873|
|1-Bedroom w/Den||Up to $1,873
|2-Bedroom||Up to $2,223|
|2-Bedroom w/Den||Up to $2,223|
Maximum Income Limits by Numbers of Occupants
Amenity fee: Amenity fee is collected with application prior to move-in
Parking fees: $75 surfaced unreserved, $95 breezeway, $150 garage
Non-Refundable Pet Deposit: $500 per pet (2 pet max.) plus $50 rent per pet per month
The following documentation will be required (no photocopies allowed) before your application can be processed:
- Valid passport, drivers license, or personal identification card for every household member over 18
- Two most recent paystubs from employer
- Two most recent bank statements
- If applicable - Award letter or verification form for any social security benefits, SSI, pension funds, child support, etc.
- If self-employed, the most recent W-2, tax filing or financial statements